Thursday 23 June 2016

An amazing meditation retreat India

In this fast paced life, every once in a while one needs to slow down and relish life what it is! Unfortunately we hardly get the time to do so. When I decided to leave my high paying job and join a Meditation retreat India so that I can savor each passing moment and rejuvenate my lost energy, a lot of people thought I have gone bonkers.

I started surfing for the Best Ayurveda treatment in India when I stumbled upon Vana! It was all that I was looking for. With world-class amenities and an array of therapeutic treatments to offer, they completely blew me away with their services.

Located in the quaint city of Dehradun, Vana is the ultimate destination to relax and revive what you lost in this busy world.

I would like to make special mention of their culinary delights, you know, they have their own stone mill so that we can have freshly ground millets! Every menu has nutritional information and their non-vegetarian dishes are the best that I have tasted. Being from California, I am not used to spicy food and they made sure this request of mine is taken care of! They have an ever-growing list of retreat activities to ensure we feel close to nature and our self! Their Tibetan yoga is absolutely amazing. I would strongly recommend Vana to all those people who badly need a break but aren’t able to take one!

0 comments:

Post a Comment